Blue Bloods, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, fall tv, Forever, Gotham, Grey's Anatomy, Hawaii Five-0, How To Get Away with Murder, Modern Family, Nashville, Parenthood, Scandal, television premiers, The Amazing Race, the big bang theory, the good wife, The judgy bitch, The Mysteries of Laura, The Originals, The Voice, Vampire Diaires
The honorable Judgy Bitch presiding…over the fall television lineup. On the docket for judgment this week will be the following defendants:
- The Good Wife – Bring me Mrs. Floric
- The Big Bang Theory – will Penny’s new hairdo upset the nerd to hot balance?
- Forever – Hot man who never dies and saves lives…I’m intrigued
- Gotham – It’s baby batman…need I say more?
- The Voice – The Bromance has been missing from my life…and is about to be reunited…will it feel so good? Bring it, Sheldon and Levine.
- Chicago Fire – Everyone better be alive in there!
- The Mysteries of Laura – Grace with a gun….I’ll check it out.
- Modern Family – The gays are married…excited!
- Nashville – Bring back slutty Juliette or else
- Chicago PD – Hot cops…can’t wait.
- Vampire Diaries – Bring Damon back, or my judgment will rival the fires of hades!
- The Originals – Klaroline…it better happen.
- Grey’s Anatomy – No Sandra Oh….i fear for the success of this one.
- Scandal – it will be epic as always.
- How to Get Away With Murder – Miss Viola Davis representing!
- Parenthood – Tonight, with the Bravermans…
- The Amazing Race – please let there be some ridiculous women this season and a hot set of twins.
- Hawaii Five-0 – Mmmm….Scotty Caan!
- Blue Bloods – I predict being married to Jennie McCarthy will dampen Donnie’s performances.
It’s going to be a full season of drama, people, let’s all urge it together, shall we? Be my jury and post your thoughts after each season in my comments section! Looking forward to the testimonies.